PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED
Enter the era of neo-performance by PEUGEOT.
Display your aesthetic and innovative spirit behind the wheel of the 508 premium saloon or the PEUGEOT 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED estate.
Enjoy the sensations of the high performance and low emissions of the new line of efficient and electrified products by PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED.
FULL SENSATION EXPERIENCE*
Appreciate aesthetics dictated by efficiency.
Featuring new styling codes that modernise the language of performance, the new PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED display a powerful and striking stance, magnified by a bumper, raised rocker panels and wider tracks to accommodate the new 20-inch wheels.
The new iconic black grille with floating blades, vertical vanes and other aerodynamic attributes enhances the efficiency of their dynamic genes.
The fluidity of its sleek, racy silhouette is enhanced by the new exclusive ‘Selenium Grey’ shade, subtly pearly and punctuated by an energising ‘Kryptonite’ colour signature.*An experience full of sensations
Thinly lined on its periphery, the new black grille with the ‘Dark Chrome’ Lion
is adorned with sharp floating blades that chisel and channel the air flow.
Iconic, topped with the satin black ‘508‘ emblem and the three Kryptonite claws,
the new grille symbolises efficient and virtuous performance.
For greater visual comfort, the brand’s identifying light signature consists of Full LED headlamps with automatic site correction*, LED front indicators and static bend lighting.
See and be seen at all times, for optimised driving conditions and safety.
Graphic and aerodynamic elements of the new PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line,
the large scoops with specific air intakes highlighted by the Kryptonite colour ensure better engine cooling while reinforcing the sharp and assertive temperament of the new PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED.
Symbolising the precision, modernity and virtuous efficiency of the new PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line,
the brand’s three-clawed signature is displayed in Kryptonite on the saloon’s quarter panel inserts and on the front wings of the estate.
It represents the aesthetic design expertise of the PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line.
NEW 20 INCH EXXAR RIMS
The new exclusive EXXAR 20-inch forged alloy wheels with Black Mist varnish are fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high-performance tyres.
They give a glimpse of the Kryptonite-tinted 4-piston front brake callipers mounted on large-diameter ventilated discs for optimum enduring braking power.
At the rear, the glossy black strip highlights and outlines the 3D Full LED tail lights surrounding the PEUGEOT triple claw*,
which come to life in a new way when locking and unlocking doors.
On either side of the perfectly integrated diffuser, the black electrolytically treated** exhaust pipes, specific to the PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line, subtly express the power of the 360 hp.
*The light intensity adjusts automatically according to the light conditions, for greater visibility.
**Surface treatment for optimum quality in terms of durability and resistance to chipping and weathering.
DRIVING SENSATIONS AND PLEASURE
At the controls of the PEUGEOT i-COCKPIT®, magnify your driving and travelling.
Enjoy the agility of the compact steering wheel and steer without having to look away with the new head-up display displaying all the relevant information at eye level.
Charge your smartphone* under the central console and travel with complete peace of mind thanks to the Connected Navigation Pack with voice recognition, including alerts to Real-time traffic and Danger zones by TomTom Services***.
NEW HANDSET & CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN
Drive and communicate while remaining focused on the road, thanks to the cleverly arranged interfaces at eye level and at your fingertips.
Featuring graphics specific to the PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line, the 12.3-inch head-up display and the 10-inch capacitive HD touch screen can be customised, in particular to display the engine speed rev counter or energy flows to better monitor engine status.
PREMIUM FOCAL® HI-FI sound system
Enjoy the high-precision acoustics of FOCAL® Premium Hi-Fi sound*.
The 10 speakers including the central voice, 4 tweeters, 4 woofers and the subwoofer** distributed in the passenger compartment offer you a rich, detailed and dynamic music scene to free yourself from the limits of the in-car Hi-Fi experience.
*FOCAL® is a French brand, world leader in the manufacture of high-fidelity solutions.
**Tweeter, woofer, subwoofer: speakers reproducing the highest, middle and lowest frequencies of the audio spectrum.
COMFORT FIT SEATS
Comfortably installed on the adjustable, heated and massaging seats with optimised comfort fit support, let yourself be seduced by the simplicity and nobility of the lines and materials.
The seat upholstery offers a unique combination of Alcantara, Mistral Nappa leather and fabric, finely hemmed with double Kryptonite and Tramontane stitching.
SIGNATURE STEERING WHEEL
Grip the agile compact steering wheel in perforated grain leather with double flat Kryptonite stitching, punctuated at its base, in a glossy black insert, by the three claws of the PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED signature.
Let it speak to all your senses
With a real total power of 360 hp offered by the combination of the two electric motors and the combustion engine, the combined force of both energies and four-wheel drive, the new PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED ensure optimised traction and spectacular acceleration with a maximum torque of 520 Nm.
PEUGEOT SPORT’s design intelligence and expertise have made it possible to optimise the integration of the three Euro 6/d. engines, while preserving the habitability and volume of the boot above the carpet.
This high performance combines the advantages of the hybrid with real efficiency and 42 km range (WLTP*) in Electric mode.
* WLTP values: Average range: 42 km - CO2 emissions combined : 46 g/km - combined fuel consumption: 2.03 l/100 km. The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values indicated are correct in accordance with the WLTP, which has been used as the standard for new vehicles since 1 September 2018. The WLTP replaces the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC), which was in use up until that point. Because the testing conditions are as realistic as possible, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions values recorded according to the WLTP are usually higher than those recorded using the previous NEDC procedure. Fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values can vary depending on actual usage conditions and various factors that include: charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, optional extras, the type of tyre, and outside and on-board temperatures. Contact your local retailer for more information. Get more information from the PEUGEOT site for your country.THREE MOTORS FOR OPTIMISED POWER
Three engines for an actual total power of 360 hp and a maximum combined torque of 520 Nm:
- PureTech 200hp petrol engine
- Electric front engine with a maximum power output of 81 kW/110 hp linked to the 8-speed electrified automatic gearbox
- Rear electric motor with a maximum power of 83 kW/113 hp
The combined consumption is 2.03 l/100km (WLTP*).
CO2 emissions are 46g/km of CO2 (WLTP*) and 0 grams in Electric mode.
* WLTP values: Average range: 42 km/mixed CO2 emissions : 46 g/km/mixed fuel consumption: 2.03 l/100 km. The fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values indicated are correct in accordance with the WLTP, which has been used as the standard for new vehicles since 1 September 2018. The WLTP replaces the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC), which was in use up until that point. Because the testing conditions are as realistic as possible, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions values recorded according to the WLTP are usually higher than those recorded using the previous NEDC procedure. Fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and range values can vary depending on actual usage conditions and various factors that include charging frequency, driving style, speed, specific equipment, optional extras, the type of tyre, and outside and on-board temperatures. Contact your local retailer for more information. Get more information from the PEUGEOT site for your country.
PEUGEOT SPORT INSIDE*
*Designed with PEUGEOT SPORT expertise*For more than 10 years, Peugeot Sport has been perfecting its mastery of Hybrid-Electric technology in competition and on the road. After the 908 HY, 908 HYbrid4, 308 Rhybrid and 208 FE projects, Neo-Performance is now available to all with the launch of the new PEUGEOT 508 SPORT ENGINEERED, supported from 2022 onwards by a new WEC Endurance programme.
Designed with the expertise of PEUGEOT SPORT and offering the perfect combination of sportiness and low-emission technology, the new PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line invents a new type of virtuous performance: Neo-Performance.
Featuring a high-performance chassis, athletic 20" wheels, powerful braking and settings optimized to boost the performance of both internal combustion and electric engines, the new PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED offer spectacular efficiency.
*Designed with PEUGEOT SPORT expertise.
*For more than 10 years, Peugeot Sport has been perfecting its mastery of Hybrid-Electric technology in competition and on the road. After the 908 HY, 908 HYbrid4, 308 Rhybrid and 208 FE projects, Neo-Performance is now available to all with the launch of the new PEUGEOT 508 SPORT ENGINEERED, which will be supported from 2022 onwards by a new WEC Endurance programme.
- From 0 to 100 km/h in 5.2 seconds
- Recovery from 80 to 120 km/h in 3 seconds
- From 0 to 100 km/h and back to 0 again in 24.5 seconds
- Maximum speed restricted to 250 km/h on authorised roads
- Total power of 360 hp and a maximum torque of 520 Nm
- Data collected with only the driver on board.
RANGE & CHARGING
To adapt your driving to your needs, 5 modes are available, including 4 hybrid modes (Comfort, Sport, Hybrid) and 1 Electric mode:
- Electric mode offers you the freedom to move around town and in the Green Zones, thanks to the optimised battery that allows you to reach up to 130 km/h and a range of 42 km.
- 4WD mode*, with its 4-wheel drive, provides suitable traction for greater peace of mind on low-grip roads.
- In Sport mode, the addition of thermal and electrical power ensures instantaneous response to acceleration and re-starts.
- In Hybrid mode, electric and thermal driving are alternated in order to optimise the use of energies.
- In Comfort mode, driving is the same as in Hybrid mode, but with more flexible damping for greater versatility of use.
Charge as quickly as possible on a 7.4kW*** Wall Box in 1.5 hours.
*Maximum power of 3.7kW with the standard charger:
*Maximum power of 3.7kW with the standard charger:
***With the optional 7.4kW power charger
****See conditions at the point of sale.
Developed for hybrid vehicles and optimized by PEUGEOT SPORT, the ‘i-Booster’ offers a high-performance braking sensation based on 4 reliable and durable pistons.
PEUGEOT invites you to subscribe to Free2Move’s Charge My Car* offer via the mobile app, giving you easy access to a network of more than 140,000 terminals in Europe.
Thanks to the services offered by MyPeugeot and Free2Move,
you’ve never been more independent in managing your plug-in hybrid vehicle.
Control and plan your charging directly from your smartphone. You can also manage the in-car temperature.
CHARGE MY CAR
Prepare your electrical journey with complete peace of mind with Free2Move’s network of charging points.
Benefit in real time from personalised services synchronised to your account with the free MyPeugeot®* app:
- Keep an eye on the status of your vehicle (driving data, location).
- Get assistance quickly and easily.
- Manage the maintenance and servicing of your vehicle.
- Easily manage battery charge and temperature on board the new PEUGEOT 508 & 508 SW SPORT ENGINEERED.
- Directly from your smartphone, control and plan your charging during off-peak hours.
508 PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED
Bring your company into the era of Neo-Performance by PEUGEOT.
Discover the high-performance, low-emission drive of its new efficient and electrified PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED line.