SHOCK ABSORBERS SERVICE
• 2 front or rear shock absorbers
• Labour for installation
• Visual checks by PEUGEOT experts
• Report of work carried out
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
SIGNS OF SHOCK ABSORBER WEAR
- Unusual tendency for the vehicle to veer on sharp bends.
- Vehicle appears to "float" around long bends.
- Muffled clunks when going over a speed bump.
- Juddering wheels when accelerating, leading to a loss of grip.
- Oil leak detected on the body of the shock absorber.
- Irregular wear on the tyres.
- Have your shock absorbers checked by your PEUGEOT specialist every 20,000 km.
- If you notice one or more of these signs of wear, visit your PEUGEOT specialist as quickly as possible. Have the buffers checked when changing the shock absorbers and, if necessary, don't hesitate to have them changed.